As a passionate team of hustlers we've done A LOT with just a little and we expect you to have the same philosophy! We’re constantly thinking of and executing new ideas to make real changes and improvements to what we do. We help each other out, even when we might not know the answer because we believe that no one should feel unsupported. We also love to have a good time and don't mind cracking into a bevvie on a Friday arvo!
Please take a look at our opening below. If you've got what it takes, we'd love to hear from you!
Head of Product
We’re a high growth tech company solving social isolation and loneliness. It’s an incredibly interesting and massive global problem that is unaddressed and underserviced. We are the #4 fastest growing tech companies in Australia in the 2019 Deloitte APAC Fast 500. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a unique and innovative fast-growing tech startup as we scale. As a for profit and for purpose business we are a small passionate team that is lean and efficient, and you will have a big impact on our product and team.
Reporting into the CEO and working closely with the Founders, the Head of Product will lead and own our Product (web app and mobile app), managing the product team and working closely with the development and customer teams. They will implement improvements and key features that will take our company through to scale - both in user growth and expansion to new geographic areas. As a company we have a deep customer obsession, and the Head of Product will deliver an exceptional user experience.
What you will be doing
- Taking our product to scale, growing users and revenue
- Develop and managing the product roadmap and it’s success. Working closely with the founders to prioritise key features and improvements to deliver on company goals and the product vision. Using skill and expertise to communicate and deliver changes to the team.
- Deliver an exceptional user experience. Having a deep understanding of our customers and working with the customer and development teams to deliver the best in-app experience
- Own data tracking and implementation across the business. Review current tools and processes and optimise to ensure that the team has the data they need to make informed decisions and achieve outcomes.
- As the product leader, you will lead the product vision and inspire and coach the team to deliver a world class product. This is a cross functional role, managing the product team and working closely with the development, marketing and customer team to deliver on the roadmap and exceed targets and outcomes
- Switching from working on the big picture and product vision, to getting into the details of what the product will be. Documenting and communicating this appropriately and effectively to the team and other stakeholders.
- Constantly run tests and other lean methods to ensure we are efficiently deploying the most beneficial changes to the product.
- Keep up to date, investigate and analyse the product market for opportunities for validation and testing.
- Improving efficiencies for the customer, marketing and development teams in their use and delivery of the app and data.
We expect you to have:
- Experience of successfully taking a product to scale and expansion
- 8+ years of product management experience, 2 years in a leadership capacity
- The ability to expertly prioritise among opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- An obsession for our customers, and able to work directly with our designer and developers to ship delightful experiences and products
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You're comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics.
- A strong technical background, comprehensive understanding of engineering roles and agile process. With the ability to break down and communicate technical and complex problems
- Be skilled in coordinating teams to take a product strategy through agile cycles of research, ideation, prototyping, testing and execution.
- Experience achieving and exceeding goals through your perseverance, determination and strong work ethic
- Are a great communicator - you are clear and concise and you speak plainly and truthfully, which has gained you a great reputation as a manager, leader and teammate.
- Well communicated and prioritised Product Roadmap - in line with the company’s long term vision and hits business objectives and revenue targets
- Implement an accurate and useful data tracking tool and process for the entire business to use within the first 6 months
- Build and manage an exceptional product team to achieve and exceed goals
- Improve efficiency and scalability within the product and the organisation
**Can sponsor for PR if you are already in Australia
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Excellence Specialist
We’re a high growth tech company solving social isolation and loneliness. It’s an incredibly interesting and massive global problem that is unaddressed and underserviced. We are the #4 fastest growing tech companies in Australia in the 2019 Deloitte APAC Fast 500. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a unique and innovative fast-growing tech startup as we scale. As a for profit and for purpose business we are a small passionate team that is lean and efficient, and you will have a big impact on the team.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to provide our amazing members and heroes with excellent customer experience and help us retain users. You’ll be managing the day-to-day service needs via inbound and outbound calls, emails and chats. Would suit someone with great customer experience, retention and start-up experience in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Who are we looking for?
- You are excited about our Mission!
- You are a patient and empathetic person who is passionate about people and engaging customers and are motivated by helping others
- You have demonstrated experience providing exceptional customer service whether working in hospitality or retail, in a call centre, an internship at a startup or even worked as a Hero.
- You are articulate and concise and in both your verbal and written communication
- You’re an outgoing self-starter who embraces autonomy, shows initiative and embraces challenges – learning from mistakes, constantly improving yourself and current processes.
- You love solving problems and go the extra mile to make sure a customer has an unforgettable experience.
- You are action-oriented, take ownership of your results and have a history of achieving and smashing goals.
- You value excellence and being the best and as such you go over and above to surprise and delight your customers, teammates and leaders.
- University educated, you are hungry to grow personally and professionally and are keen to be part of the team that takes our start-up to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide effective and efficient first call resolution to a variety of stakeholders over the phone, email or via online chat (must be comfortable with 60+ tickets or calls per day).
- Drive a community that enables us to increase the lifetime value of our heroes and members via effective outbound retention contact for both customer types.
- Adept at using outbound retention contact to understand drivers for churn and find solutions to customers issues to save them
- Become an advocate for our customer – getting to know them deeply, building relationships and supporting them – identifying issues so we can cater better to their needs.
- Keep existing users engaged, re-engage inactive users, and convert detractors to promoters.
- Meet customer service KPI’s around quality, retention, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Work with the product team to deliver on improvements to the customer experience and admin efficiency.
- This role also provides office and admin support ad hoc to the wider business
- Helping to drive a positive, fun and inclusive work environment by being part of our Culture Crew.
What you’ll get:
- Join a passionate, fast growing and dynamic team
- First-hand experience of a start-up environment that is highly agile and responsive
- Your voice matters. Have an impact on a business that is changing the world for the better with excellent opportunities for the right candidate to grow with the business.
- We are a customer focused company, we only implement features we know our customers will love, based on feedback.
- Sit down/stand up desks!
- Our funky office is just 5 minutes away from Central train station which overlooks Prince Alfred Park. If you’re interested, feel free to join us for a game of tennis or a lunchtime swim!
- Free team lunches & Friday drinks trolley! In-house Ping Pong, soccer and tennis Tournaments!
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.