As a passionate team of hustlers we've done A LOT with just a little and we expect you to have the same philosophy! We’re constantly thinking of and executing new ideas to make real changes and improvements to what we do. We help each other out, even when we might not know the answer because we believe that no one should feel unsupported. We also love to have a good time and don't mind cracking into a bevvie on a Friday arvo!
Please take a look at our opening below. If you've got what it takes, we'd love to hear from you!
Growth Marketing Lead
We’re a high growth tech company solving social isolation and loneliness. It’s an incredibly interesting and massive global problem that is unaddressed and underserviced. We are the #4 fastest growing tech companies in Australia in the 2019 Deloitte APAC Fast 500 and were named the best Social Impact Startup at Startcon in 2018.This is an opportunity to work at a unique and innovative tech startup as we scale. When you work for Home Care Heroes it’s not just another job, you will be building something that really matters and is significantly improving people’s lives and the community. As a for profit and for purpose business we are a small passionate team that is lean and efficient, and you will have a huge impact on our growth, business and team.
Drive growth by leading our strategic marketing initiatives. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for defining the marketing strategy and executing it. Your objective is to manage the marketing funnel - increasing awareness, acquisition and transacting users on the platform - in line with the strategy, forecast and budget.
What you will be doing
- Own the growth in awareness, acquisition and transacting users in line with targets
- Create plans and deliver on them in line with marketing strategy and company targets
- Manage our current digital marketing channels and unlock new scalable digital channels
- We love that we’ve grown mainly through word of mouth. You will find ways to leverage this for massive growth
- Diving deep into the data (including attribution models and split tests) to make decisions, ensuring that you track all campaigns and experiments effectively
- Prioritise and focus marketing efforts for the highest growth and ROI
- Provide recommendations on new product features and expansion into new areas, and drive required marketing efforts
- Work closely with the Customer, Product and Engineering teams to run tests and deliver on campaigns to meet targets.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in performance or growth marketing
- Proven growth results and hitting targets at other startups through your own execution
- Love of data and deep understanding of google analytics, data analysis and testing - bonus for attribution modelling
- Basic copywriting abilities that converts users - write emails, create ads and campaigns, run conversion testing.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - love of learning, driven by growth and results
- An autonomous worker who takes ownership of your projects, results and objectives, whilst being an amazing team member who works well with customer people through to developers.
- Join one of the fastest growing Australian startups at the beginning of our scale stage.
- Autonomous role where you will own growth and have a huge impact on the business.
- Solve real problems for people in your community and actually experience the impact and improvement you have on their lives
- Get unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced lean startup, as the first marketing hire and key member of the senior team
- Great work environment with an experienced and fun team. Our team had senior roles at Living Social, Koala, Samsung and Almundo.
- Perks include weekly team lunches (on us), weekly Friday drinks, healthy snacks, learning/conference budget and study leave once past probation, startup book library, internal learning sessions, team celebrations.
- Work from our very own amazing office less than 10 mins walk through the park from Central station with showers - ping pong table, basketball, tennis and soccer - Disability accessible office
- Benefit from our connections within the start-up and social impact ecosystem
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity for ESOP
**Can sponsor for PR
To apply fill out this form http://bit.ly/39GGIII and we will be in touch.
*We only be accepting applications via this form.